mufin player is an audio player that supports a wide variety of audio file formats. The program can also be used to manage large music libraries. Additionally, transferring audio files to a device can be done using the program. Audio files can be backed up to an online storage cloud. The cloud gives the user 2Gb of space for storing files.
The application’s interface is similar to that of other multimedia applications. The tree view of all the audio files in the music library can be found at the left side of the main window. Information on the audio files are displayed as a list and the command buttons for the player are found at the bottom part of the window (play, pause, stop, fast forward, rewind). Other features of the application are the following:
• Program automatically looks for ID3 tags of unknown songs
• Sound analysis technology automatically creates playlists based on similar tracks
• mufin vision technology allows users to view music tracks in 3D (songs are categorized according to mood)
• Integrated with networking sites, such as Twitter and Facebook
• mufin audio library can be synchronized with iTunes library
When not managing the music library, the player can be minimized to a small player in order to lessen the space it takes up on the desktop.