Mp3 Tag Assistant Professional is a program used for editing tags of audio files. It has support for automatic tagging of files, but users can also input information manually. The application supports editing of Ogg Vorbis comments, APE tags, iTunes metadata, WMA metadata, and ID3v1 and ID3v2.
The application has an intuitive user interface where users can edit song information. This can be done by adding audio tracks to the program and changing information on several fields. Some of the information that can be changed include the title, artist, track number, album, copyright, comments, and many others. Users can also get information online when the computer is connected to the Internet. Users can access all their audio files from the left panel of the main window. Other information that can be accessed on the application is album artwork, lyrics, Web tags, and many others.
More of the program’s features are the following:
• Has two interfaces – batch mode and standard mode
• Comes with a tutorial on how to use the features of the application
• Information from the program can be exported as XML, TXT, or CSV
• Support for actions for dealing with a big list of files
• Support for advanced drag and drop functionality