MP3 Album Maker is a program used for packing several MP3 files in just one file. The application has an intuitive interface that novice computer users will be able to use. Individual files or entire folders can be imported into the program. Aside from creating one MP3 file collection, the program also allows users to tweak the tags of each MP3 file. Users can add album art and change other file information.
Other features of the MP3 Album Maker software are the following:
• support for dragging and dropping when importing files into the application window
• compatible with all MP3 players
• can reverse the process and unpack MP3 files
• support for arranging the sequence of songs in the collection
• does not take up a lot of system resources
MP3 Album Maker’s interface consists of two tabs – one for Make Album and the other for Unpack Album. MP3 files to be packed in a single file are displayed as a list. Users can change their order on the list by clicking on the “Up” or “Dn” button located on the upper right corner of the window. The song list can also be shuffled by clicking on the “Randomize List” button.