Moxier Wallet is an application that allows users to keep track of all their personal information, such as usernames, passwords, credit card details, and other important information. The program makes use of 256-bit encryption to protect the contents of the program and prevent unauthorized users from accessing data. The program allows users to synchronize their files across different platforms, so data can be accessed from tablets and mobile devices.
Other features of the application are the following:
• users can choose from built-in templates and customize the appearance of personal records on the program
• support for tags for grouping personal information in different categories
• comes with a built-in password generator for creating strong passwords for online accounts
• support for automatic locking and self-destruction of content
• records saved in the program can be saved as a CSV file that can be imported and exported
Moxier Wallet has an intuitive user interface. Records for personal data are categorized on the left side of the window (calling cards, bank accounts, insurance, memberships, passport, etc). When a file is selected, all information will be displayed on the right side of the main window.
Moxier Wallet was discontinued in June 2013.