Moto Racer 3 is a motorcycle racing and simulation game that was released in 2002. It is the third part in the series of Moto Racer games. The game features new bikes, circuits, environment, and graphics.
Moto Racer 3 supports up to 8 players of action-packed motorcycle racing. The improved and rich graphics allows different player to play in different racing circuits. It can also support online multiplayer playing. The game features five different gaming modes:
• Speed Mode: This game mode sets players in a circuit with straight roads and less turns. This allows them to gain speed faster and overtake other players efficiently.
• Freestyle Mode: This game mode sets the game using a time-limit to allow players to execute and do as many tricks as possible.
• Supercross/Motocross Mode: This game mode sets the players in dirt tracks and hills. Players must finish first in this technical environment.
• Traffic Mode: This game mode sets two players in the busy streets of Paris. Players must evade and race through the traffic in the fastest time.
• Trial Mode: This game mode sets the player in an obstacle circuit. The player must maneuver through different obstacles around the circuit. Players are given limited lives to finish the game mode.