mediAvatar 3D Converter is an application used for converting standard videos to 3D videos and vice versa. The program is capable of converting different video file formats, such as MPEG, VOB, M4V, SWF, 3GP, and many others. Additionally, the program can be used to convert 3D movies to a different 3D file format. Videos converted with the program can be played on different devices, such as mobile phones, game consoles, and other multimedia players.
Here are the other features of the mediAvatar 3D Converter application:
• Video segment conversion – The program supports conversion of video segments. Users can choose a clip from a video and convert that clip only.
• Choose output parameters – Users have total control of the output video settings for the file to be converted. Some of the parameters that can be changed include the channel, bitrate, quality of the video, and the codec used for the video.
• Media player – The application has a built-in media player that allows users to play different video file formats.
• Preview – The application also has a preview function, allowing users to view videos before they are converted.
• Simple interface – mediAvatar 3D Converter has a simple interface that even novice computer users will be able to use.