MediaMan is a program used for organizing and keeping track of a media collection including videos, music, books, and games. The application has a simple and intuitive interface that beginners and advanced users can navigate. On the main window, users can add files by clicking on the “import” button. Collections, which are displayed as folders, can be accessed from the left panel that consists of all the files in a tree view.
Users can edit media information, such as the publisher, title, year, genre, and others. Ratings can also be added to each file. One of the main features of the program is keeping track of all the items on the list. Users can flag items as borrowed, damaged, lost, rented, or new. The program can easily search for item information, including the ISBN for books and the images for movies and audio. More of the program’s features are listed below:
• Supports Unicode for managing information in a different language
• Has a powerful search function that can be used for searching for a specific file
• Automatically updates itself to the latest version
• Support for easy backing up and transferring of data
• Information in the program can be exported to a website