Magic ISO Maker is used for creating and burning disc image files. Users can extract ISO files from CDs and DVDs and also create a new ISO file from scratch. Additionally, ISO files can be converted to BIN files and vice versa. The application supports different image file formats, such as IMG, NRG, BWI, BIN, and MDF. It automatically detects the image file type on the disc inserted to the drive.
The application’s interface is where users can change the settings for creating an image file. The task and command buttons are located at the upper part of the main window. The left side displays a tree view of the files in the system. The explorer-style user interface is ideal to use for beginners and advanced computer users alike. After creating an ISO file, users can burn it on a disc. ISO files can be burned directly to CD-R, DVD+RW, CD-RW, DVD-RW, and DVD+R. Other key features of the Magic ISO Maker are:
• Support for creating, continuing, and finalizing multi-session discs
• Support for editing audio disc image files
• Works as an ISO/BIN converter
• Supports drag and drop feature for easier file management
• Extract video from disc image file