The Magic File Renamer application is used for renaming several folders and files all at the same time. Its main user interface is divided into different sections. The left panel displays all the files located in a folder and the right side consists of all the tools and the search area. The bottom part of the window is dedicated to displaying file information. This program consists of more than 30 search filters, making it easier for users to find exactly what they are looking for. The program supports a wide variety of file formats.
The program can also be used to rename tags for audio files. It has support for getting file information from an online music database, eliminating the need for users to search for audio information manually. Other main features of the Magic File Renamer program are the following:
• Support for moving files to different folders in the hard drive
• Words on filenames can be switched
• Capable of using text stored in clipboard names
• Users can do some operations via the Windows command line
• Has reverse geocoding feature
• Has a feature for viewing previews in real time
Magic File Renamer does not use up a lot of system resources.