Macro Express Pro is an application that provides users with the ability to create their own macros for automating several different kinds of common computer tasks. This application eliminates the need for searching for and saving the needed macros, because users can create these themselves according to their preferences. This application provides project wizards to help users create the macros they need to automate tasks such as launching websites, sending emails, creating reminders, typing text, and downloading files. The created macros can be easily launched using hotkeys, pop-up menus, a window title, through a timed schedule, or short keys. The application’s email feature comes with a built-in address book.
The features of Macro Express Pro are as follows:
• Quick Wizard – there are more than two dozen wizards that prompt the user for the options they want for their macros
• Capture Macro – the application can record keystrokes and mouse movements
• Edit Macro – the application comes with a Scripting and Direct editor to enable users to write more powerful macros
• Run Macro – users can execute their macros using several methods such as mouse clicks, hotkeys, and shortkeys, among others
• Restrict Playback – users can define when a macro runs or not. Users can set the macro properties to run in all programs, in just one window or program, or in all programs except for the one selected.