LEGO® Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game is an adventure game based on Pirates of the Caribbean movie series where players can experience scenes from all four films. The setting of the game is The Port which gets bigger as the players progress in the game. As the port gets bigger, new character abilities are introduced. Each character has different abilities. For instance, Captain Jack Sparrow has a compass which points him to hidden items throughout the course of the game. Davy Jones can walk and breathe under water. Elizabeth Swan can jump higher than any other character while Will Turner has an exceptional aim with his axe. At the start, not all areas of the game are accessible but as the players progress and gather abilities, they are able to do so.
LEGO® Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game offers different features including the following:
• Exploration – There are more than 20 levels on the game which showcase different interactive Lego objects.
• Combat- Different characters fight in the game giving players intense combat experiences especially in sword fighting.
• Unforgettable Cut Scenes – This feature inserts favorite and humorous scenes from the movie series.
• Puzzles – This features allows the players to use their innate wit to discover treasures and discover the secrets of the quest.
• Two Player Co-Op – This feature allows the player to play with friends, helping each other out in uncovering treasures.