KJ File Manager is an application that enables users to manage information for audio and video files. The program supports a wide range of audio file formats including MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, and WMV. This application has a simple user interface that novice computer users will be able to use. The software automatically fixes the name of titles including the capitalization of titles and removal of underscores. It can also exchange the information for song and artist if they are incorrectly placed. The software supports batch processing, allowing users to change the names for multiple entries all at the same time.
Other features of the software include the following:
• support for previewing and playing files
• support for exporting of files and converting to a different naming format
• duplicate file finder for searching duplicate songs by sifting through artists and song titles
• support for compressed and decompressed file formats
• support for writing MP3 tags
KJ File Manager’s main window is simple and intuitive. All the files imported to the program are displayed as a list. Some of the information included on the list are the file type, title, location of the file, name of artist, file name, and the size of the file. All the tools for using the program can be seen at the upper portion of the main window.