KeepVault for Windows is a program used for backing up valuable data. Users can backup files to an online cloud storage, a USB thumb drive, or the local hard drive. By using this application, files will be safe from unauthorized users. They can also easily be retrieved if the computer crashes. The program is easy to use and users are taken through the process of backing up files when the program is launched. On the program’s main window, users can view the online and local file storage locations. Users can see the available space and how much space has been used. The application can also scan the entire computer for unprotected files that need to be backed up.
Key features of the KeepVault program are the following:
• Users can access their files in KeepVault by installing the program on different devices.
• Users can add more storage space for their KeepVault by purchasing.
• All data kept in KeepVault is encrypted. Users can supply the encryption key for the program.
• Has a set-up wizard that takes users through the backup process
• Support for scheduled backups without user intervention
The program has different settings that the user can configure according to their preferences.