Jpeg Resampler is a program used for resizing photos and images in the JPEG image file format. It also supports other image file formats, such as GIF, PSD, TIF, BMP, and PNG. The application’s main feature is that it can resize images in eight different ways, some of which are by size, by percentage, or by megapixel. The program’s main window is divided into three sections. The first section is where users can add the source file and choose the target location. The second section is for the output file format. The third section is for other resizing and image settings. Other tools and features included in the application are as follows:
• Comes with video filters that can change the look of the video (soften, blur, sharpen, etc.)
• Has 10 color formats that users can choose from to improve the video’s colors
• Users can save resizing settings as a preset to use with other files to be resized
• Integrated to Windows Explorer, which allows users to access the application just by right clicking
• Can create an HTML file with thumbnails and resampling of images
The Jpeg Resampler application can also be used for adding watermarks with special effects on images so that they cannot be used by unauthorized users.