Joboshare iPhone Rip is a simple tool for transferring files from the iPhone to the computer. It can transfer music, movies, ringtones, and even contact lists. These items can by synchronized with the user’s iTunes library on the computer. In addition to transferring files, the application can also open the Apple device on the computer to be used as a portable hard drive.
Other features of the Joboshare iPhone Rip application are the following:
• Compatible with all versions of the iPhone and iPod
• Support for copying files to several iPhones and iPods at the same time
• Support for the drag and drop feature for transferring files
• Easy to use graphical user interface
• Retrieves backup copies of files from Apple devices
Joboshare iPhone Rip has a wizard style interface that shows the different steps in using the application. Once the device is connected to the computer, users can see a list of files on the left pane of the main window. These include audio, video, books, ringtones, podcast, playlists, voice memos, and many more. When a category is selected, a list of all the items contained in that folder is displayed on the window. Users can place a check mark on the box beside the item to copy to the computer.