iWisoft Flash SWF Downloader (iWisoft Free Video Downloader) is a tool that allows users to easily download embedded audio, videos, and Flash files and animations. It has many features that provide much convenience, including:
• Detection and preview - Users provide iWisoft Flash SWF Downloader with a URL (web address) and the program detects all downloadable content. They can then preview and choose which videos they want to download. Users also determine and provide the output path, or where the file will be stored.
• Built-in Flash video player - This makes it effortless to watch downloaded files.
• Different media types - Aside from SWF, the program can also capture and download other multimedia files, including AVI, MP3, WMA, MPEG, and more.
• Browsers - The program can monitor the most commonly-used Web browsers, and can continue downloading even when the browser is closed. It can also resume paused or broken sessions.
• Multiple downloads - Users can download multiple files at the same time.
iWisoft Flash SWF Video Downloader has an easy-to-use interface, and provides information such as duration of the video, downloading speed, file size, and more. In addition, it supports not only HTTP Flash videos, but also RTMP/RTMPT protocols. The application is relatively small, and does not affect a PC’s performance.