ISO Workshop is small application that consists of tools for different disc management needs. The program has a simple main interface consisting of five icons for each task that the application is capable of performing. The five tasks that program can perform are the following:
• Make – allows users to create an ISO image from files and folders in the drive
• Burn – this tool is for burning an ISO image to CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs
• Extract – enables users to extract files from ISO images and other image file formats
• Backup – allows users to copy an entire disc to ISO or BIN image file
• Convert – tool for creating an ISO image from different image file formats
The application supports a wide variety of file formats including CUE, BIN, ISO, IMG, PDI, CDI, MDF, and many others. Disc images can be burned to different types of discs including CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R DL, BD-R, CD-RW, etc. ISO Workshop consists of a disk quality verification tool that ensures high quality images for burning. The program’s interface is simple and intuitive. Even novice users who have no experience in burning discs will be able to use the application with ease.