Incomedia WebSite X5 is an application used for creating personal and professional websites. The program comes with numerous templates, making it easy for users who have no knowledge in website creation to develop their own websites. The application has an intuitive interface. Any changes made on the website can immediately be viewed with the real-time updates feature.
Creating a website using the application can be done in just 5 steps:
1. Choose a template – The first step in creating a website is choosing a template. The application comes with 1,500 ready-made templates. Users can also choose to create a template from scratch.
2. Add pages – The next step is to add the pages to the website.
3. Add elements to the website – The next step is to add elements to the web page. These include image galleries, video content, text, buttons, and other objects to enhance the website.
4. Add features to the website – Users can also add features to the website to make it unique. These add-ons can be member areas, blog, an online store, or RSS feeds.
5. Publish the website – The last step is to put up the website online through the FTP (File Transfer Protocol) engine that is built-in to the application.