ImageConverter Plus is a graphics image suite developed by fCoder Group, Inc. It is primarily used for converting images, graphic files, drafts, financial documents, and other types of images. The program offers support for more than 800 image file formats (e.g. BMP, JPEG 2000, JPEG, PCX, ICO, GIF, and more). Aside from conversion, the program is also capable of performing graphics manipulation such as editing and adding effects.
ImageConverter Plus sports the following features:
• File Resizing – The program offers several image resize options. This feature is also provided in various methods such as interpolation and fast procedure methods. The File Resizing function also features a preview mode, which enables users to preview the image to be resized first before performing the action.
• Image Effects – ImageConverter Plus provides various image-processing tasks. It can be used to apply a custom signature to the images, apply watermark, crop images, add frames, create mirror images, change transparency, and change color. Other available effects include blur effect, emboss effect, negative effect, sharpen effect, watercolor effect, and others.
• Batch Processing Function – The program features batch processing for both conversion and modification. This allows users to convert and/or modify multiple files simultaneously.
• Picasa Integration – the program also offers sharing features, specifically for Picasa Web Albums. The program is capable of uploading the converted and edited images directly to a Picasa Web Album.
• Email/FTP Support – Aside from Picasa, the program also supports Email and FTP sharing, allowing users to email the converted images or upload them via FTP.