ID Flow is an application used for creating professional-looking identification cards. The program comes with several templates, but users can also tweak the templates to customize them according to their liking. The designer window is where users can edit the template and add different kinds of information, such as the complete name, role in the company, a barcode, ID number, and a photo.
When creating ID cards, users can import information from a database or information can be typed in manually. Other items that can be added to the card are graphics, signatures, and biometrics. All the information placed on cards can also be connected to different databases. Identification cards are available in standard size, but they can also be made in a custom size. Other key features of the application are as follows:
• Supports different types of card printers, such as Datacard, Fargo, Zebra, and Evolis
• Hundreds of templates for cards including plastic and paper
• Support for encoding magnetic stripes and barcodes in more than 20 types of formats
• Identification cards can be created with layers
• Comes with automatic alignment and positioning tools
ID Flow is an application that can be used in both small business and big enterprises.