Icon Craft is a program used for editing existing icons and creating new icons from scratch. The program is simple and easy to use even for those who are not experienced in creating icons. In addition to editing icons, the program can also be used to create image lists, and even custom cursors. The program supports importing and exporting in different formats, such as GIF, ANI, ICNS, ICO, PSD, and many others. Icons and cursors created with this program can be used to customize the appearance of icons on the desktop.
On the main user interface, the tools are located at the upper and left portion. The main work area is where users can create their own icons or edit imported icons. The program comes with different types of tools including pencil, airbrush, text, shapes, lines, and a color picker.
Here are the other features of the Icon Craft program:
• Comes with a variety of effects, such as negative, grayscale, drop shadow, mirror, and many others
• Support for changing icons that are placed inside executable files
• Supports color depth up to 32-bit True Color
• Capable of exporting captions on icons to text files
• Support for creating semi-transparent icons that are smooth