HDR Darkroom is a photo editing application for HDR (High Dynamic Range) images. The program consists of basic and advanced editing tools for manipulating an image. Its interface was designed for simple and efficient workflow without compromising the user’s control on different aspects of the image. Main features of the application are:
• Ghost Reduction Technology – Ghosting occurs when an object moves in between shots. This results in a blurry image when images are combines. Ghost reduction technology eliminates the movement, making objects appear in focus.
• Alignment Technology – This feature eliminates misaligned images for bracketed frames.
• Supports and Converts RAW Files – The program supports a wide range of camera models including Panasonic, Nikon, Canon, and Olympus. Users can also convert between formats using the application.
• Batch Processing – The application allows users to processes several photos simultaneously. This saves time when dealing with plenty of images.
• Global Tone Mapping Technology – With the advanced tone mapping technology, users will be able to achieve realistic results.
The application has an intuitive interface where users can easily control settings for the image. HDR Darkroom enables users to upload edited images directly to different photo sharing websites including Twitter, Flickr, and Facebook.