Ground Environment Professional is an add-on for the Flight Simulator 2004 video game developed by Flight One Software, Inc. It provides users with realistic ground and sky textures. The program offers an all-in-one package to transform the world environment of FS2004.
Ground Environment Professional offers the following features:
• Image-realistic Generic Textures – Users can use the program to generate new texture sets for Flight Simulator 2004. It offers different terrains including high mountain peaks, deep river canyons, and more.
• Global and Seasons Coverage – The terrain improvements available in Ground Environment Pro covers all areas in the world to give players a variety of choices. Aside from this, it also includes seasonal textures to make Summer, Spring, Winter, and Fall seasons more realistic to play with. The program also offers night textures that offer enhanced lighting while performing night tasks.
• Aligned Autogen – The program also includes autogen alignment techniques, which prevent different buildings as well as autogen objects from showing up on the roads.
• Region-Specific Texture Sets – Ground Environment Pro provides ground textures particularly designed for areas in Hawaii, Florida, tropical regions, Caribbean, and more. Rural textures for European locations are available as well.
• User Color Adjustments – The program utilizes an advanced technology that allows users to adjust contrast, brightness, saturation, and hue of the FS2004’s environment.