FxFoto is an application that allows users to organize their photos and edit them as well. Users do not need to have extensive editing knowledge in order to use the program, as it is simple and intuitive to use. The application’s interface consists of tabs and buttons for editing and fixing images. The editing area is located on the right side of the window, and the library of images can be accessed from the left side of the window. Some of the tools included in the application are the following:
• Improve Image – The improve image tab consists of different settings, such as automatic image balance. There are also options for manually tweaking the brightness, gamma, and contrast of an image.
• Red-eye removal – The red eye removal feature allows users to eliminated red eyes from portraits and images. There is also a help file for teaching users how to use the tool.
• Blemish removal – The blemish removal tool enables users to remove impurities on portraits to make them more flawless.
• Color Brush – The color brush feature enables users to improve an image by changing the colors on certain areas of the image.
• Filter Effects – The program also comes with filters that change the way the photo looks. These filters can be applied in patters or in shapes on the image.