Free PDF to Word Converter is an application used for converting PDF documents to Word files. The application creates an exact copy of the PDF file. The format, objects, and graphics are all retained. The application has a user-friendly interface that enables beginners to use the application. The main window is divided into four parts. To use the application, add a PDF file to the program by clicking the ‘Select File’ link. Choose an output format from the drop down list and select a folder for the output file. A preview of the converted document can be seen on the right side of the main window. Users can also see the progress of conversion at the bottom of the window. Converting documents can also be done from the context menu. To do this, right click on the PDF document and choose ‘Convert PDF to editable format’ from the list.
Other features of the Free PDF to Word Converter are the following:
• Simple and easy to use main interface
• Supports Microsoft word 2003 and Microsoft Word 2007
• Free online technical support on the program’s official website
• Accurate conversion results
• See a preview of the document before conversion