FolderSizes is a disk space manager that was first released in 2003. The program consists of different tools for managing all the files in the system. The program has a tool that is capable of looking for unnecessary files that take up space in the system. It can also find and remove all the empty folders in the computer. Other tools that are included in the application are the following:
• Largest files report – The program is capable of looking for the folders and items that are eating up the most disk space in the system.
• Duplicate file report – Users can isolate all the duplicate files that are found in the system.
• Scan filtering system – This tool can filter the files and folders according to name, owner name, date, etc.
• Email support – Users can email reports to other users from the scheduler or from the command line.
• Directory size report – The application is capable of providing a detailed report of the system’s directory. Users can view graphs, pie charts, and map graphs of the contents of the system.
The program has an easy to use interface that is similar to the Windows layout. FolderSizes allows users to maximize the space in their system by eliminating all unnecessary items.