FlippingBook Publisher is a program used for creating digital magazines, catalogs, brochures, and presentations for websites. The application enables users to add different components to each page, such as charts, links to websites, and even videos. It supports importing of content from different sources, such as PDF files, Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), bitmap files, and many others. Users have complete control over the appearance of the project including the skins, background, menu, and panels. FlippingBook Publisher projects can be shared online with the integrated Publ publishing service. Users are given 200 Mb of free space.
Other features of the application are the following:
• Web Analytics – Projects created with the application can be monitored through web analytics. Each project can be linked to Google Analytics to check the popularity of the project.
• Social Networking – Publications can be shared through email or to different social networking websites.
• FTP Client – The built-in File Transfer Protocol service enables users to upload their projects easily on their website.
• Support for Devices – Each project created with the program makes use of the HTML5 standard. This allows users to access the publication from different devices, such as ebook readers, mobile phones, and tablets.
• Preview – Users can preview the publication before it goes live on the Internet. Users can see how the project looks like when viewed from computers, mobile phones, or tablets.