FixFoto is a comprehensive imaging application that enables users to edit photographs. It comes with a set of tools that let users modify the different aspects of their photos, and can be easily used by those who only have basic skills in image processing. The application comes with automatic correction for fast image editing, as well as advanced tools for a more precise image correction. It has numerous image editing functions, including but not limited to the following:
• Removal of red eye in flash-filled portraits, as well as backlight correction and shadow adjustment
• Adjustment of brightness, contrast, color temperature, saturation, and color balance
• Image softening and sharpening, automatic retouching
• Reduction and suppression of image noise
• Histogram correction, image masking, and vignette reduction
One of the special features of FixFoto is its ability to recognize underwater shots and correct these accordingly to properly reflect the colors of underwater settings. Users can also see photos in comparison view, which shows the ‘before’ and ‘after’ images.
Users can import and edit RAW images directly from digital cameras. Novice users can simply select the automatic correction feature; the application’s intelligent correction technology will then edit the image’s brightness, saturation, contrast, and color vividness automatically. Advanced users can make use of the application’s adjustable tools for histogram correction, chromatic aberrations, gradients, and color balance.