Eyeline Video System is a surveillance program that can be used for residential areas and businesses. Cameras can be set up with the application with just the click of a button. The program can support up to a hundred surveillance cameras, which is ideal for large settings, such as offices, compounds, and buildings. The program only records footage when it detects motion. This saves valuable space on the computer. Users can watch surveillance videos on-site or from a remote location so users still have an overview of security even when away from the vicinity. Other key features of the surveillance application are as follows:
• Support for web control so users can easily access and monitor surveillance cameras by logging on to an account on the Internet
• Can be displayed on television screens and multiple monitors
• Comes with a built-in express burn program that enables users to burn surveillance videos on a DVD
• Surveillance recordings can be viewed according to different categories to make it easier to find specific segments (by camera, by duration, by motion detection, or by date)
• Videos recorded with the application can be saved and backed up via FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
Eyeline Video System can also be used together with a security alarm system.