Express Invoice is a business application used for creating invoices. It is also a useful billing solution for those with businesses. Users that have recurring invoices can make use of templates as well. This allows users to save time when creating invoices monthly. Files created with the application can be faxed or emailed to clients. The program can be used for tracking team performance, monitoring payment schedules and checking for overdue payments, and consolidating all important business transactions.
Other features of the Express Invoice program are the following:
• Users can manage several business accounts all in one location
• Invoices can be sent or saved as PDF documents
• The layout of the invoice can be completely set based on the user’s preference
• Automatic sending of statements to clients
• Support for SMTP and MAPI email settings
Express Invoice also allows users to create reports from invoices, accounts, and payments. Users can keep track of all their transactions in just one location. The application’s interface is minimalistic and intuitive. At the upper part of the program’s main window are Command buttons, including New, Delete, Print, Email, Fax, and Save. The main area is the space where users can view all account information and other important data. The program offers other invoice options that users can change.