eDrawings RapidFire Lite Application is used by computer engineers to measure, review and print model drawings and share CAD files online. This utility supports the viewing, publishing, and sharing of STEP/STP, DXF, IGES/IGS, STL, and DWG format files. The files may be exported as compressed files for sending over email. Users may save the drawings as self-extracting files and zip files that include not only the design data but the viewer as well. This way, recipients who do not have the viewing application installed may still see the drawings sent. Users may also save drawings as HTML files for online publication.
The user interface of eDrawings RapidFire Lite is similar to that of Windows Explorer, so users will find navigating the program easy. This program also allows users to:
• View, publish, share, and print SketchUp CAD files
• Add images to eDrawings as stamps. Images may include company logos or letterheads.
• Share eDrawings with non- RapidFire users by saving drawings as EXE and ZIP files with a built-in file viewer
• View designs in full screen mode and/or by utilizing the program’s built-in animation feature
• Add markup elements such as cloud shapes, geometric elements, and text
• View, share, print, and publish object files created with CAD programs