DVDFab Express allows users to easily copy DVD movies. Now a component of DVDFab DVD Copy, it is integrated as a DVD copier, cloner, burner, and decrypter. It is capable of reading, rearranging, and manipulating DVD content. The copying of the movie – with its menus, trailers, and special features, takes place with a single click. The user simply needs to open the movie and insert a blank DVD into the computer’s DVD drive. Afterwards, pressing “start” will automatically run the program. DVDFab can remove all kinds of DVD Copy protections. This makes it possible to copy any DVD to a hard drive and any blank DVD disc at high speeds.
The user interface provides controls for pre-selecting languages for subtitles as well as the audio. While copying, the program shows a detailed progress. A preview screen also pops up.
Aside from Full Disc Mode, which copies all the contents of a DVD, there are five other copy modes the user can choose from:
• Main Movie Mode – Only the movie itself will be copied.
• Customized Mode – The user can create a DVD with selected content.
• Split Mode – DVD-9 is copied to two DVD-5 discs without reducing the movie’s quality.
• Merge Mode – This combines the different titles of several sources in one DVD.
• Clone or Burn Mode – This is for making bit-to-bit copies in 1:1 ratio.