DJ Music Mixer is used for sound mixing. It comes with two decks and an audio and video player. All the controls for mixing music are displayed on the main window. These include the pitch controls, a cross fader, the beat-sync display, and other useful tools. The application also comes with a 10-band equalizer used for mixing multiple tracks all at the same time. The program’s interface displays the two decks (deck A on the lower left and deck B on the lower right) as well as the mixers. The buttons for the playlists, equalizer, sampler, effects, and recorder are placed at the center of the main window. DJ Music Mixer also comes with 12 presets including rock, bass, techno, dance, club, and classic. Users can also use the default settings or custom settings.
Other features of the DJ Music Mixer are the following:
• Support for extracting soundtracks from videos
• Has automatic and manual cross fader features
• Comes with professional music mixing effects, such as echo, chorus, flanger, distortion, and gargle
• Support for pitch control feature
• Save playlists in m3u and pl formats for use with other programs
The DJ Music Mixer application supports all popular audio file formats.