Diner Dash - Flo on the Go is the third chapter in the Diner Dash series of time management games. In this game, Flo is on a vacation but things go awry when her suitcase falls overboard the ship she is on. To get her wardrobe back and make things right, she has to serve the ship’s passengers in their meals. Players must help Flo accomplish this by making sure the customers are attended to as soon as possible. The happier the customers are, the more points Flo earns.
Players will earn the following points:
• 20 points every time an order is picked up
• 30 points when the order is served
• 50 points after receiving customers’ payment
• 40 points when the table is cleared for the next customer
• 100 points when a customer gets seated on a chair with a color indicated by the customer
In addition, players can also earn bonuses and tips depending on the customers’ satisfaction levels. Each level unlocks the pieces of clothing Flo lost. The clothes can be seen in Flo’s Closet, and players can choose the clothes Flo can wear for the succeeding levels. The game also has secret levels that are unlocked every time the player earns an Expert rating on certain levels in the game.