DigitizerJr is an application that helps users create embroidery designs from images for use with sewing machines. It is compatible with a number of sewing machine brands, including Singer, Janome, Pfaff, Brother, Bernina, Viking, and Baby Lock, among others. This program comes with an auto digitizing system that enables users to take an image file (BMP or JPEG) and make it into a design that can be sewn. The designs can be laid out in a template that allows users to sew a design up to 118”x118” in size.
Among the program’s notable features are the following:
• Built-in fonts – there are 11 fonts included with the program; users can also create their own fonts to create monograms.
• Split design system – this feature lets users split a design into two parts for designs larger than their hoop.
• Automatic adjustment – this feature lets users select the kind of fabric they want to use and the program will automatically adjust stitches depending on the fabric type.
• Stitches and fills – this program comes with options for satin and weave fills, as well as single and triple line stitches
• Visualizer – users can have a realistic view of their designs to see how the output will look like.
With DigitizerJr, users can connect their sewing machines to their computer via USB cable. The embroidery files can be saved in a number of different formats depending on the supported machine, such as JAN for Janome machines.