DiaShow Ultimate is used for creating multimedia presentations by combining photos, videos, and music. The program comes with several templates and designs that users can choose from to create slideshows and presentations with ease. It also comes with tools and effects that allow users to create movies from still images. Some of these tools are pan, zoom, and set to motion. Users can choose from preset motions or customize a movement path.
Photos and videos can be edited using the program, too. Changes made to the photos and videos do not alter the original files. All the changes made to the files are saved on the project itself to preserve the original media files. Files can be rearranged on the timeline by dragging and dropping. Additionally, users can add text and effects to the photos and videos. Other tools included in the program are over a hundred transitions, bitmap effects, and various camera pans.
Here are the other features of the DiaShow Ultimate application:
• Create photo collages by bundling individual images into groups
• Organize photos in the slideshow with chapters
• Unlimited number of photos to use in each project
• Compatible with plug-ins that allows users to create calendars, websites, photo albums, etc.
• Supports over 50 image file formats