Desktop-Reminder is a program that allows users to manage their daily activities right on the desktop window. With this application, users can track meetings and urgent tasks to do. The application’s main window is divided into different sections. The lower part of the window has two tabs for the Calendar and for the Tasks added. The upper portion of the window has task buttons that can be used for changing the program’s settings.
Each task added to the application can be categorized according to priority. The program displays an alert on the computer whenever an important task or activity is coming up. Tasks can also be arranged according to category so users can manage all their activities better. They can be viewed according to personal tasks, work assignments, vacation, and others. More of the program’s features are listed below:
• Comes with 30 different themes to suit any user’s style and preference
• Alerts for urgent tasks are displayed way in advance to give users time to prepare
• Tasks can be sorted in different ways including by category, status, or date
• Simple and intuitive user interface that both novice and advanced computer users can navigate
• Has a date navigator that displays special dates in bold