Computer Systems Odessa, or CS Odessa, was founded in 1993 as a tools and graphics company which provides a diverse range of products and services to various professionals around the world. The company has its headquarters in Odessa, Ukraine and spreads branches throughout San Jose, California and Boston Massachusetts in North America.
Some of the company’s products are the following: ConceptDraw MINDMAP, ConceptDraw Office, ConceptDraw PRO, and ConceptDraw Project.
A significant and expedient feature of the CS Odessa is its News feature found on the company’s website. CS Odessa News is divided into five categories for the reader’s convenience:
• Learning and Help Desk – where updates for updates for the company’s products and/or services as well as website features are shown.
• Solution Park News – details new features and specifications of CS Odessa products.
• Product News – includes monthly new products and compares one product from another.
• Corporate News – shows milestones of the company over the years and other significant news about the company itself.
• User Stories – where users from a variety of backgrounds in business and other activities share their stories to inspire readers to experiment with ConceptDraw products.
CS Odessa News also features a Press Release section for easy archiving of news articles. For the convenience of its readers, CS Odessa News also has its “unread” feature and a “Twitter share” button.