COMODO Cloud is an online storage service that allows users to backup files so that they can be accessed anywhere. It can keep important documents, photos, videos, and audio files. Signing up for an account is free and users are immediately given 5 GB of free space. There are also upgrade options available wherein users can choose to increase storage space by purchasing a license. The available license offers 250 GB of space. The application ensures that all files are safe as they are encrypted before they are transferred to the cloud. Once the COMODO Cloud client is installed on the computer, a drive letter is assigned to it so users can access files directly from the cloud. Files stored inside the cloud can also be accessed through the COMODO Cloud website, via a mobile phone, or through the Comodo Backup program.
Here are the other features of the COMODO Cloud program:
• Support for sharing files and folders by sending a URL to contacts
• Users can retrieve their files from the cloud anytime
• Files are transferred using 256-bit SSL connections
• Supports the drag and drop feature
• Comes with Comodo Backup to keep backups of important files