ClipMate Clipboard Extender is an application which picks up where Windows clipboard has left off. If Windows Clipboard can hold only a couple of copied images at a time and will only hold it for a limited period of time, Clipmate Clipboard Extender stores thousands of clips like images and webpages, instead of just one at a time. This program also has the capability to combine, edit, manage, print, re-format, and even spell-check clipboard data. It also enables sharing of clips across multiple computers and can capture multi-monitor screens.
Here are some of the features of this program:
• It is compatible with all Windows programs that work with clipboard.
• It can hold thousands of files of varied data types (text. RTF, HTML, Bitmap, etc)
• It has shortcuts for frequently-used clips.
• It allows users to paste without the formatting. For instance, if the original file is a table, then you can paste the clips on another page as text.
• It allows printing of multiple clips in one page.
Additionally, this program has a portable version which can be saved on any USB stick and allows easy transfer to a destination file by double-clicking on the clip or using the drag and drop function.