ClickBook is a program used for creating and printing booklets, brochures, greeting cards, catalogs, and others. The application has a simple and intuitive interface that is easy to use even for novice computer users. There are built in templates for different types of booklets including presentations, posters, organizers, greeting cards, and many others. The main test area is where users can edit the text of the print out. It has a wizard interface that takes users throughout the process of creating projects.
The modification layout window is where users can further tweak the look of the prints. Some of the settings that can be changed include the style, scaling on the page, number of copies, and measurement of margins on the page.
Other features of the ClickBook application are the following:
• Users are able to combine different documents and files into one project and print them out
• Capable of converting text files to PDF format
• Support for reverse printing
• Consists of more than 170 preset layouts for different types of documents
• Brochures, PDF documents, and booklets can be emailed to contacts
ClickBook is capable of importing information from different programs including web browsers (Firefox and IE) and Microsoft Office applications.