CleanLab Cleaner is a utility that consists of several tools for cleaning unnecessary files from the computer. The main interface consists of five tabs – System Scan, Startup Manager, Backup Manager, Statistics, and Settings.
• System Scan – The System Scan window shows a summary of the scan. Some of the items that the program can search for are registry errors, invalid files, DLL errors, temporary files, Windows errors, and application errors. The scan progress can also be viewed.
• Startup Manager – This is where users can configure the programs to run during the system startup.
• Backup Manager – The Backup Manager allows users to create a backup of the system that can be used in case the computer crashes after removing some files
• Statistics – This shows the number of files removed from the computer
• Settings – Users can configure the settings for using the program under the Settings tab.
The CleanLab Cleaner application provides free updates once a month. Users can also get support for all popular browsers. The program also comes with a scheduler. To automatically scan the system, put a check mark beside ‘Enable scheduled scan’ that can be found under the Settings tab and choose the period, exact day, and time for the scan.