Captain Nemo Pro is an application that allows users to gain access to a Linux, NT, or Novell drive from their Windows system. The program works by mounting Netware or Linux partitions on the Windows system in order for users to view, search, and access all their files easily. Files can also be transferred to the Windows computer. The application’s interface is simple and easy to use, even for those who are not computer savvy.
On the main window, users can see a tree view of the mounted drives on the left side. When a folder is selected, the contents are displayed at the right side of the window. All the contents are color-coded for the user’s reference. There are also different buttons at the upper portion of the window including Search View, Info, Save, and Rescan. More of the program’s features are the following:
• Capable of searching and viewing XFS, Linus EXT3FS, EXT2FS, NFS, and Novell drives
• Users can view the attributes and owners of each file
• Comes with a file viewer that allows users to see all the contents of a file
• Search function enables users to perform a deep search for files or text
• Simple and easy to use interface