B/W Styler is as application used for creating black and white images with different styles. The program is a plug-in for different photo editing programs, such as Photo-Paint, GIMP, Paint Shop Pro, and Photoshop. The program’s built-in styles mimic those of different camera lenses and camera filters. The program has a simple user interface that can be used by beginners and advanced photo editors.
Here are some of the features of B/W Styler:
• offers 66 styles for simulating different types of films with different ISO, filters, processing, and effects
• users can choose to edit only a portion of an image
• support for batch processing of photos
• comes with 680 presets for adding styles and effects to photos
• supports six different methods for converting black and white photos
B/W Styler provides users five editing modes – easy, quick edit, photography, advanced, and advanced+. Users can compare the source photo to the edited photo by viewing the previews. All the presets, effects, and masks can be found on the right side of the main window. There are also thumbnails for the choices, so users can immediately see what each effect does to the image. Some of the effects include aged photo, wet plate tilt lens, polarizer, hipstamatic, and many others.