Bulk Image Downloader is an application that can save videos and images from galleries of websites. It supports various social networking sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, yfrog, TwitPic, and many more. This saves time by eliminating the need to download multimedia files one by one. Downloading bulk images can be done in just four steps.
• Browse the web pages with photo or video galleries.
• Right click an area on the web page and click on ‘Open Page with BID’ from the drop down menu that appears.
• Select the photos or videos to be downloaded.
• Click on the ‘Download’ button.
Bulk Image Downloader also comes with a Queue Manager. With this tool, users can queue multiple galleries to download and leave the program running unattended. The program is capable of downloading 50 images at once. The application can also be integrated within the web browser. Web integration is automatic for Internet Explorer and Opera web browsers. Users have to download a plug-in for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome web browsers.
Other features of the application include the following:
• Advanced configuration
• Download full sized images
• Support for resume downloading
• Redirection resolutions
• Generate file names