BSR Screen Recorder is a tool used for capturing videos, images, and sounds on the desktop. Users can create presentations, tutorials, record games, webcam videos, and other computer activities. The software offers five types of recording:
• Full screen – records the entire desktop screen
• Region – records a region of the desktop selected by the user
• Window – records an open window on the desktop
• Picture-in-picture – records two regions on the desktop
• Auto-pan – records the desktop following the movement of the mouse pointer
BSR Screen Recorder also comes with the BSR Movie Lab application. It is used for editing AVI videos. The program comes with a toolbox for adding text, shapes, callouts, objects, and arrows. It also comes with several transitions and effects to enhance videos. Videos edited with the movie lab can be saved as AVI, SWF, EXE, or WMV.
Other features of the BSR Screen Recorder include the following:
• Records images as BMP, PNG, or JPG
• Support for video stream recording
• Support for recording mouse clicks and keystrokes
• Allows users to toggle between 2D and 3D zooming when recording
• Support for recording of multiple files
BSR Screen Recorder allows users to set hotkeys for the different commands for easier management.