Bigasoft iPhone Ringtone Maker is an application for creating ringtones out of songs. It converts audio files to the M4R format so that it can be compatible with the iPhone. The program supports a variety of input formats including MP3, WMV, WAV, MOV, AVI, and many more. It has a colorful interface where users can work on creating a ringtone. To add the input file, click on the ‘Browse…’ button at the upper right part of the window. This opens the selected media file in the program. The audio’s waveform can be viewed, too. The start time and end time of the ringtone must be supplied. Users can also view the length of the ringtone. Tick boxes for exporting the file to the iPhone or exporting it to iTunes are available on the window.
Other features of the Bigasoft iPhone Ringtone Maker include the following:
• Support for increasing or decreasing the ringtone volume
• Support for creating ringtones that are longer than 30 seconds
• Creating a ringtone can be done in just three steps
• Can also create message alert tones for iPhone
• Built-in music player that supports audio files, such as MIDI, WAV, MP3, AAC, and M4A