Bigasoft Audio Converter is an all-in one audio converter that is used in converting songs to different formats such as MP3, WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, AIFF, ALAC, and WAV. It is also capable of extracting sounds from movies and other video formats for users to get soundtracks of most-wanted movies.
Bigasoft Audio Converter’s key features include the following:
• Trim Audio – This smart audio editor tool allows users to extract particular parts of songs by setting the start point and duration of the cut.
• Audio Joiner – This feature allows users to combine or merge audio tracks into one file with ease. This is helpful for those who like to combine dance music and have variety on the routine.
• Audio Splitter – Sometimes, music, podcasts, audio books, and video files are separated by chapters and users would want to extract specific chapters for their use. This is what the audio splitter feature is for.
• Batch conversion – This allows users to perform multiple conversions simultaneously.
• Pause and resume conversion - This feature allows users to perform the conversion at their convenience. It can be paused, stopped, and resumed.
• Increase audio volume – Sometimes, there is a need to increase audio volume at some point in a song so as to convey importance or impact. The audio can be extracted from a video and volume can be increase in some parts and lowered on others.