Audio Conversion Wizard is an application that is used for converting audio files to other popular audio file formats. The program has a wizard interface that takes users through the process of using the application. This application can be used by both novice and advanced computer users. It supports a wide variety of audio file formats including FLAC, OGG, WMA, MP3, OGG, and many others.
Other features of the Audio Conversion Wizard are the following:
• Batch Conversion – The program supports batch conversion, allowing users to convert several files all at the same time. This eliminates having to do the process all over again when dealing with several audio files.
• Winamp Support – The application has Winamp support, so users can import files from the audio player to convert using the program.
• Fast Conversion Speeds – When converting files, the application does it directly without creating temporary files in the system first. This makes the process of converting faster.
• Filename Generation – This feature enables users to generate folder structures and filenames with the ID3 tags on the audio file.
• ID3 Tag Support – With this feature, users can transfer ID3 tag information from the source file to the converted file. This is useful for large music libraries that need to be organized.