The name of Arturia’s Standalone application is Spark, which is also available as a plug-in. The Spark Creative Drum Machine is Arturia’s synthesizer and is a combination of hardware and software. The application provides a graphical user interface for the controller hardware. This application comes with a library of more than a hundred drum kits that include classic drum machines, acoustic drums, electronic analog kits, and physically modeled drums. The electronic kits cover various modern genres, such as Dub, Hip Hop, House, and Techno. With this application, users can create beats for use in recordings or on live performances. In addition, it comes with sample beats and allows users to import audio files.
Arturia’s Standalone application contains the following features:
• 64-step sequencer – the sequencer comes with 12 automation tacks
• Controller view – users will be able to see any changes made on the controller hardware
• Library – users can select from Analog, Physical, and sampled instruments to customize their drum kits
• Song mode – in this mode, users can create songs by chaining up to 64 patterns. This is where the songs may be saved as well.
• Instrument – the instrument panel enables users to access all of the parameters on each instrument, giving them total control of the audio output.
The application also comes with sound effects, a Global Automation Tool, and unified browser that lets users preview their drum kits, samples, instruments, and projects.